A Door Opens 1939, 42, 44 Yearbooks of Poems, Essays, Short Stories and Articles
A Door Opens 1939, 1942 and 1944 Yearbooks of Poems, Essays, Short Stories and Articles a collection of three of these Rare and Hard to find books. 1939, 1942, 1944 Yearbooks of Poems, Essays, Short Stories and Articles. Hood River, Oregon, Hood River Writers Club, 1943. Please use the photos as a visual description of the books conditions. PLEASE REFER TO ALL PHOTOS FOR A BETTER VISUAL DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM.
All of My Items Come from a Smoke Free Home. Feel Free to Look Through My Other Listings. Please Contact me with any issues prior to leaving negative/neutral Feedback or low detail ratings as I. Will always do my best to solve any problems that may come up!
Please refer to all photos above for a better visual description of the product being offered and it's condition. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me. This item is in the category "Books & Magazines\Antiquarian & Collectible". The seller is "farmgurlscavenger" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Year Printed: 1939
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Topic: Poems, Essays, Short Stories and Articles
- Binding: Softcover, Wraps
- Region: North America
- Illustrator: NA
- Author: Hood River Writers' Club
- Subject: Fiction & Literature
- Original/Facsimile: Original
- Language: English
- Character Family: Hood River Writer's Club
- Publisher: Sun Publishing
- Place of Publication: Hood River, Oregon
- Special Attributes: 1st Edition